Mark Your Calendars!
WEST VIRGINIA ORGANIZATION OF NURSE EXECUTIVES
FALL CONFERENCE 2013
Reaching New Heights in Nursing Leadership
November 7th and 8th
The West Virginia Organization of Nurse Executives (WVONE) is accepting abstracts for poster presentations for the Annual Fall Conference 2013, in Charleston, West Virginia. Poster presentations are being planned for Thursday, November 7, 2013.
Poster abstract submission guidelines and forms.
Abstracts on the following topics are invited:
- Legislative and public policy pertaining to nursing and healthcare issues
- Collaboration and communication among professional healthcare organizations, and excellence in nurse/physician relationships
- Nursing leadership development
- Nursing research related to healthcare, practice, and public policy
- Academic institution and practice setting partnerships
- Patient care of the future, and the hospital environment for the next generation
- Diversity within the community of nurse leaders and in the workplace environment
- Transforming care at the bedside, patient-driven care, and exemplars of patient-centered care
- Nurses transition to practice
- Enhancing clinical outcomes by leveraging technology
- Nursing and support services in the clinical setting
For more information, please contact Roger Carpenter at email@example.com. Thank you.